Showing 1–16 of 29 results
Chigo 2 Ton Duct Ac price in Bangladesh I CTB-24C
Chigo 2.5 Ton Duct Ac price in Bangladesh I CTB-30C
Chigo 3 Ton Ceiling Type Ac price in Bangladesh I CUA-36C
Chigo 3 Ton Duct Ac price in Bangladesh I CTB-36C
Chigo 4 Ton Ceiling Type Ac price in Bangladesh I CUA-48C
Chigo 4 Ton Duct Ac price in Bangladesh I CTB-48C
Chigo 4 Ton Floor Standing Ac price in Bangladesh I CF-48CH
Chigo 5 Ton Ceiling Type Ac price in Bangladesh I CUA-60C
Chigo 5 Ton Duct Ac price in Bangladesh I CTB-60C
Chigo 5 Ton Floor Standing Ac price in Bangladesh I CF-60CH
Chigo Ac 1 Ton Price in Bangladesh I CS-35C3
Chigo Ac 1.5 Ton Price in Bangladesh I CS-51C3
Chigo Ac 2 Ton Price in Bangladesh I CS-71C3
Chigo Ac 2.5 Ton Price in Bangladesh I CS-90C3
Chigo Ac 3 Ton price in Bangladesh I CS-88C3
Chigo Ac 4 Ton Cassette price in Bangladesh I CUA-48C
Air conditioner price in Bangladesh
Definition of Air Conditioner: Air Conditioner price Bangladesh is an electronic device which is use for cooling your space. We can say that Air Conditioning is a system of removing heat temperature, humidity control and moisture from the occupied space to develop the occupants’ space comfortlessness. It contains Compressor, Condenser and electric circuit.
Air conditioner (AC) is a distinguishing product in Bangladesh. Day by day is increasing demand in Bangladesh due to temperature is growing in everywhere. If you want to keep cool and comfort at your living room, office space and industry. Then you must need best Air conditioning system.
Hare are present various kinds of international Air Conditioner (AC) brand. We are the certified Dealer, Distributor and importer of Air conditioner in Bangladesh. You will see General Air Conditioner (AC), Carrier Air Conditioner (AC), Gree Air Conditioner (AC), Midea Air Conditioner (AC), Chigo Air Conditioner (AC), Daikin Air Conditioner (AC), Sharp Air Conditioner (AC), Mitsubishi Air Conditioner (AC), LG Air Conditioner (AC), Samsung Air Conditioner (AC), Panasonic Air Conditioner (AC) and TCL Air Conditioner (AC). Each and every product has specific technical details and features in here.
Advantages of Air Conditioner (AC):
1. Intense heat up has a plain harmful shock on the mental power and on the physical movement, For Air Conditioner using, it will remove.
2. It develops high comfort levels at work station and free time.
3. It develops labor performance.
4. It develops physical strength and thinker action.
5. A lower temperature reduces the presence of insects and parasites.
6. An inferior temperature refers to a reduced amount of sweating, falling the threat of dehydration and heatstroke.
7. An air conditioning system helps in without outer allergens as well as pollens.
8. It helps to lessen Asthma and Allergies for good health.
9. It helps to improve competence of the human beings for good behavior.
10. It helps to live with better health:
11. It can give us fresh air at our personal or commercial space.
12. It can give us sounds sleep for better life.
13. It can obstruct electronic devices from overheating.
14. Protects against dehydration and heatstroke
15. Decrease humidity by features of Humidity controller and moisture removal.
Disadvantages of Air Conditioner (AC):
1. If you hasty change your room temperature as well as humidity. Then, it may affect your respiratory organism.
2. It has a drying effect on skin and mucous membranes.
3. It increases the noise pollution at your room.
4. The air movement at your space can pass on infectious respiratory diseases.
5. The flying dust and fungus can grow your allergic reaction.
6. Air conditioning is related with chronic rhinitis along with pharyngitis, throat annoyance and croakiness for you bad health.
7. Now and then indoor unit air contamination is superior to outdoor unit air pollution. If indoor unit may cause allergens, you might be suffering as of nasal issue, headache, prickly eyes, complexity inhalation and faintness.
8. If you run Air Conditioner for long run at your office or home, you may be sufferer from heat intolerance when you go outside.
9. You may attract by allergist the summer time.
We are closely discus to prevent about disadvantages of Air Conditioner price Bangladesh (AC) use for better health and life at bellow:
1. You room should be regular ventilated by fresh Air.
2. Experienced and expert technicians need to first-class installation.
3. You need set temperature between 22º & 25º C.
4. You need to maintain standard humidity of between 65% 75%
5. You have to change time to time Air filter.
6. You have to replace a new Ac after 10 years.
7. You need an expert technician for best servicing after 4 months.
8. You need try to using the fan mode for only Air.
Finally, we can say Air Conditioner price Bangladesh (AC) is a most important electronic. It can give you best environment for better life.